What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are used to keep track of your browsing session and expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time and can be used to remember your preferences or login information.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are placed by third-party services such as analytics providers or advertising networks.
- Improve the performance of our Website
- Analyze how our Website is used
- Personalize your experience on our Website
- Show relevant advertisements